3rd Annual Kentucky Botanical Symposium and Kentucky Habitat Management Symposium
Sept. 27-28, 2016
Kentucky State University Research Farm, Frankfort, KY
People who left a substantial and long-lasting impact on Kentucky botany.
To those that served KNPS in the past.
- To serve as the Kentucky native Plant education resource:
- To support native plant research:
- To support efforts to identify and protect endangered, threatened and rare native plant species:
- To promote appreciation of the biodiversity of native plant ecosystems:
- To encourage the appropriate use of native plants: